Whether you are hiring a professional makeup artist or doing it yourself here are some tips. 💋
1. Line Your Lips - line your lips and fill in with lip liner, follow with lipstick, pat lightly then apply second coat.
2. Go with a Lip Stain - If you want the perfect Bride Lips and only apply once before walking down the aisle and apply a gloss and you are all set.
3. Prep Your Skin in Advance - The secret to long lasting skin is the skin prep you put into your skin before the wedding day. (I offer a Bridal Beauty Bootcamp Package for your skin prep beforehand if this is something you'd like to know more about)
4. Don't Rush - Don't rush with your makeup & hair on your big day so that you can enjoy it. Allow at least 1 hour for your makeup.
5. Wedding Day Skin - It's essential to have your skin clean, exfoliated, and hydrated so you can achieve a flawless application of make-up. Drink plenty of water the day before the wedding and be sure to get your beauty sleep.
6. Use a Teeth Whitening - nothing better than beautiful white teeth to go with your smile all day and for photos.
7. Keep a few products on hand - Blotting papers are a must for any shine, pressed powder, lipstick or lipgloss to touch up throughout the day. (I always leave my brides with blotting papers, breath mints, and a lip product to touch up with.)
Questions? Email Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are looking for a makeup artist or an esthetician that can help prep your skin for your wedding day then I'd love to help you out.
#MMBeautyMakeupArtist #MMBeautyMakeupTips #MMBeautyWeddingMakeupTips #WeddingMakeupArtistSacramento #MMBeautyFacialTreatments #MMBeautySkinStudio #AdvancedFacialTreatmentsSacramento #MMBeautySacramento #SacramentoEsthetician #SelfcareSacramento #SkincareSacramento #SkinTreatmentsSacramento #TreatYourSkinSacramento #SmallBusinessLove #skincareneeds #sacramentoskincare #antiagingsacramento #Sacramentofacials #MMBeauty #FacialTreatmentsSacramento #LoveYourSkinSacramento #BeautyServicesSacramento #SpecialOccasionMakeupSacramento #BridalMakeupArtist #ProfessionalMakeupArtistSacramento #NorthernCaliforniaWeddingMUA #NorCalWeddings #LonglastingLipsticks #MakeupandBeautyTips #BridalMakeupTips