In the fall season the air turns drier which can have an affect on our skin. I want to provide some tips you can add to your skin care routine to your skin flourish during these fall/winter months.
1. Use a thicker cream moisturizer that provides a deeper hydration and long lasting moisture.
2. Keep your lips hydrated by using a lip balm more frequently - Images Ormedic Lip Enhancement Complex is one of my favorite balms for the Fall/Winter seasons.
3. Be sure to continue to apply your daily SPF moisturizer, winter sun can still damage your skin.
4. Apply that Vitamin C - Image Skincare has an wonderful Vital C collection but I really love the Vital C Hydrating Facial Oil for the drier seasons and I apply a moisturizer on afterwards to provide and extra layer of moisture.
5. Invest in a humidifier.
6. Add an eye cream to your skin care regimen if it wasn't already part of it.
7. Enjoy eating pumpkin it's great for your skin, so don't feel guilty for enjoying that pumpkin latte or piece of Pumpkin pie.
8. Treat your skins with MM Beauty's Oct. Special of the Pumpkin Spice Facial. This wonderful facial treatment is a 60 minute facial for $100.
Comment below if you have any questions or use the link to book your Pumpkin Spice Facial today. Only a few weeks left to enjoy this treatment. https://www.vagaro.com/mm_beauty/services
#MMBeautySkinTreatment #MMBeautySacramento #SacramentoEsthetician #FallSkincareTips #PumpkinSpiceFacialSacramento #DowntownSacramentoSkinServices #SacramentoSkinTreatments #SacramentoDermplaning #DermaplaningTreatmentsSacramento #SacramentoFacials #MMBeautySkinCareTips #ImageSkinCare #VitalCCollection #AgeLaterSacramento #OctoberFacialSpecial #MMBeautyFacialSpecial #skinscriptfacial