Updated: Nov 3, 2020
Here are some tips while doing your Facial Kits at home to help give you that spa experience. ✨💆♀️
1. Light some candles
2. Poor your favorite glass of wine or hot tea
3. Add spa music. I love the love Meditation on Pandora or Instrumental Chill on Pandora.
4. Warm face towels, if you have essential oils you can add that to your towels. (Heat up wet hand towels in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or in the crockpot on low setting)
5. With the kit I have included a headband, gloves, sponges and mask brush so you are set with the facial tools.
6. Enjoy soaking in a bubble bath while your mask sets in and works it's magic.
7. If you have any home LED devices, you would use that during the treatment (Step 4) portion of your instructions. If you are looking to add any tools to your home regimen, I have some available for purchase as well.
8. Be sure not to exfoliate more than twice a week, but everything else in the kits can be used daily if you want.
Be sure to take care of YOU!!! ❤️ If this sounds amazing and you still need to get your Customized Facial Kit, please email me at MorganMerrillBeauty@gmail.com and I'll get you setup. It's $50 for Facial Kits with Free Shipping. See image below for what's included in the kits.
#MMBeautySacramento # MMBeautyFacialSpa #MMBeautySkinTreatments #HomeFacialKitSacramento #PamperingGiftIdeas #SacramentoFacialKits #MMBeauty #TreatYourself #SelfcareIsntSelfish #SacramentoSkincare #ImageSkinCare #SpaExperienceAtHome #SpaTipsandTricks